Companies similar to or like Stop & Shop/Giant-Landover
Combined supermarket chain owned by the American subsidiary of the Dutch retailer Ahold. Wikipedia
Supermarket chain operating 164 stores throughout Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania and, as of 1999, is a subsidiary of Albertsons, and part of its presence in the Northeast. Headquartered in East Whiteland Township, Pennsylvania, near Malvern, a Philadelphia suburb. Wikipedia
Mid-Atlantic food retailer based in Sunbury, Pennsylvania, It currently operates 198 stores with over 23,000 employees in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, West Virginia, Virginia, and Delaware. As of December 2017, The Weis family owns 65% of the company stock which has been listed on NYSE since 1965. Wikipedia
American public corporation and a holding company which ran chains of supermarkets and drugstores in the United States from 1917 through 1999. Incorporated in 1917 when The Acme Tea Company merged with four small Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area grocery stores to form American Stores. Wikipedia
Chain of limited-assortment supermarkets found in Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island. Owned by New Jersey-based Wakefern Food Corporation, the cooperative behind ShopRite Supermarkets, Dearborn Market, and The Fresh Grocer. Wikipedia
Retailers' cooperative of supermarkets with stores in six states: Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Based in Keasbey, New Jersey, ShopRite consists of 48 individually owned and operated affiliates with over 296 stores, all under its corporate and distribution arm, Wakefern Food Corporation. Wikipedia
American supermarket chain with 169 stores and 159 full service pharmacies located in Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Jersey, and the District of Columbia It is headquartered in an unincorporated area of Prince George's County, Maryland, in Landover. Often known as Giant-Landover to avoid confusion with its sibling company ). Wikipedia
Sentences forStop & Shop/Giant-Landover
- In 2004, Ahold integrated Stop & Shop Supermarkets with Giant Food LLC and created one combined company with the name of Stop & Shop/Giant-Landover.
- Stop & Shop has been a wholly owned subsidiary of the Dutch supermarket operator Ahold since 1995 and was part of the Stop & Shop/Giant-Landover division with sister chain Giant-Landover between 2004 and 2011.
- In 2004, Ahold merged Giant and Stop & Shop and eliminated more than 600 positions at Giant's Landover headquarters, creating Stop & Shop/Giant-Landover, which itself is a subsidiary of Netherlands-based Royal Ahold.
- On July 10, 2008, Royal Ahold announced that Sander van der Laan, current Executive Vice President of Marketing and Merchandising for Albert Heijn, has been appointed President and CEO of Giant-Carlisle, succeeding Carl Schlicker, who has been appointed President and CEO of Stop & Shop/Giant-Landover.
- Mountain Shoutin is a Stop & Shop/Giant-Landover soft drink brand designed to compete with Mountain Dew.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Stop & Shop/Giant-Landover