Topics similar to or like Store Strandstræde
Street in Copenhagen, Denmark. Wikipedia
Street in central Copenhagen, Denmark. It extends north from Nyhavn at the Nyhavn Bridge, continuing Holberggade, passes Sankt Annæ Plads after just one block, and continues straight until it reaches West India Warehouse where it makes a sharp left turn which connects it to Amaliegade, its parallel street, at the rear of the Design Museum. Wikipedia
Sentences forStore Strandstræde
- He purchased a house in Lille Strandstræde and commissioned the architect Hans Næss to undertake a comprehensive refurbishment of the property.
- The company was from 1811 based in his property at Store Strandstræde 18 where he also had his home.
- In 1837, the property was acquired by restaurateur and hotelier W. Murdoch from »Stadet Lauenburg« in Store Strandstræde.
- The three story building consists of three bays on Bredgade, four bays on Kongens Nytorv and two bays on Store Strandstræde.
- He had until then resided in an old and somewhat ramshackle house on Store Strandstræde.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Store Strandstræde