Websites similar to or like Storify
Social network service that let the user create stories or timelines using social media such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Wikipedia
Since the arrival of early social networking sites in the early 2000s, online social networking platforms have expanded exponentially, with the biggest names in social media in the mid-2010s being Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat. The massive influx of personal information that has become available online and stored in the cloud has put user privacy at the forefront of discussion regarding the database's ability to safely store such personal information. Wikipedia
One of the most active web-based activities in the Philippines, with Filipinos being declared as the most active users on a number of web-based social network sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. The use of social networking website has become so extensive in the Philippines that the country has been tagged as "The Social Networking Capital of the World," and has also become part of Filipino cyberculture. Wikipedia
Software application for the web and mobile, designed to manage accounts in social networks, by providing the means for a user to schedule posts to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Pinterest, and LinkedIn, as well as analyze their results and engage with their community. Owned by remote company Buffer Inc. Wikipedia
American online social media and social networking service based in Menlo Park, California, and a flagship service of the namesake company Facebook, Inc. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes. The founders of Facebook initially limited membership to Harvard students. Wikipedia
- The stream has partnered with Storify, a platform that lets users tell stories using social media such as tweets, photos and videos.
- In mid May 2012, Taghreedat announced that it has started working with San Francisco-based Storify, the online curation social platform, to Arabize its website interface.
- On September 9, 2013, Livefyre purchased the social media service Storify.
- The project will be carried our by Taghreedat's volunteer base, applying the same crowdsourcing model that Taghreedat has applied in its previous localization projects with Twitter and Storify.
- He has served on the boards of such companies as Ness Technologies and Storify.
- The 18F blog provided a detailed description of the technology stack used to build the website, which was picked up by Hacker News and formed the basis of a more picture-heavy version in Storify.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Storify