Characters similar to or like Stormtrooper (Star Wars)
Fictional soldier in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. Wikipedia
This list of characters from the Star Wars franchise contains only those which are considered part of the official Star Wars canon, as of the changes made by Lucasfilm in April 2014. Following its acquisition by The Walt Disney Company in 2012, Lucasfilm rebranded most of the novels, comics, video games and other works produced since the originating 1977 film Star Wars as Star Wars Legends and declared them non-canon to the rest of the franchise. Wikipedia
Clone troopers are fictional characters in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. They have been featured in a number of Star Wars media, including Episode II: Attack of the Clones (2002), Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (2005), The Clone Wars animated film (2008), the related television series of the same name (2008–2020), and the Rebels television series (2014–2018), as well as comics, novels, and video games of the Star Wars Legends expanded universe. Wikipedia
Sentences forStormtrooper (Star Wars)
- Some elements were directly inspired by the original trilogy; Lucas described the battle droids as predecessors to the stormtroopers.
- There, while escaping from Stormtroopers, Vanellope befriends the Disney Princesses, being encouraged by them to discuss her sense of un-fulfillment and reaching a musical epiphany.
- Under attack from stormtroopers, they fight their way back to the Falcon and flee the city.
- He and his passengers are attacked by Imperial stormtroopers, but escape by accelerating to light speed.
- Arriving at Scarif (which is protected by a planet-wide shield) on the stolen Imperial ship, which Rook dubs "Rogue One", a disguised Jyn and Cassian enter the base with K-2SO while the other Rebels attack the Imperial garrison as a diversion.
- Stormtroopers commanded by Kylo Ren raid the village and capture Poe, while Kylo kills San Tekka.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Stormtrooper (Star Wars)