Settlements similar to or like Stratford, Connecticut
Town in Fairfield County, Connecticut, United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forStratford, Connecticut
- Sikorsky Memorial Airport in neighboring Stratford was previously owned by the City of Bridgeport before closing a deal in 2016 that sold the land to Stratford.
- The prototype and three pre-production aircraft were built by Sikorsky at Stratford, Connecticut and shipped to the United Kingdom to act as trials and pattern aircraft.
- On 1 October 1940, the XF4U-1 became the first single-engine U.S. fighter to fly faster than 400 mph by flying at an average ground speed of 405 mph from Stratford to Hartford.
- In 1988, using the money he had earned from his speeches, the McGoverns bought, renovated, and began running a 150-room inn in Stratford, Connecticut, with the goal of providing a hotel, restaurant, and public conference facility.
- Fairfield was one of the two principal settlements of the Connecticut Colony in southwestern Connecticut (the other was Stratford).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Stratford, Connecticut