Companies similar to or like Streetcar (carsharing)
The largest carsharing/car club company in the United Kingdom, established in 2004, which merged with the American company Zipcar in 2010, following a period of investment by Smedvig Capital. Wikipedia
Car sharing company based in Seattle, Washington, the oldest and second-largest in the United States, behind Boston-based Zipcar, with which it merged in late 2007. Started by Flexcar cofounder and Champion Tracy Carroll, Dave Brook of Car Sharing Portland, Conrad Wagner of Mobility Switzerland and Neil Peterson, former Director of King County Metro. Wikipedia
Sentences forStreetcar (carsharing)
- Later on in April 2010, Zipcar announced that it had acquired London-based car-sharing club Streetcar.
- The business model is closely aligned with traditional car clubs such as Streetcar or Zipcar (est.
- Zipcar also bought London-based Streetcar, the UK's largest car-sharing service at the time.
- The development has a residents' gym, a Thames Clippers stop on site, a Streetcar car club and a 24-hour concierge facility for residents.
- Brett Akker had previously founded the carsharing company Streetcar.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Streetcar (carsharing)