Topics similar to or like Subroutine
Sequence of program instructions that performs a specific task, packaged as a unit. Wikipedia
General-purpose programming language created by Bjarne Stroustrup as an extension of the C programming language, or "C with Classes". The language has expanded significantly over time, and modern C++ now has object-oriented, generic, and functional features in addition to facilities for low-level memory manipulation. Wikipedia
- Each command implementation function is passed an array of values that describe the (already substituted) arguments to the command, and is free to interpret those values as it sees fit.
- The Windows API for Windows 1.0 supported fewer than 450 function calls, whereas modern versions of the Windows API support thousands.
- Subroutines; callable units such as procedures, functions, methods, or subprograms are used to allow a sequence to be referred to by a single statement.
- Function types are indicated by the func keyword; they take zero or more parameters and return zero or more values, all of which are typed.
- It performs a one-way transfer of control to another line of code; in contrast a function call normally returns control.
- This process is accomplished by altering functions and subroutines to bypass security checks and instead simply return the expected value being checked for.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Subroutine