U.S. counties similar to or like Suffolk County, Massachusetts
Located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, in the United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forSuffolk County, Massachusetts
- On July 2, 2018, BSO principal flautist Elizabeth Rowe filed a lawsuit in the Superior Court of Suffolk County, Massachusetts claiming pay discrimination on the basis of gender.
- It is the seat of Suffolk County (although the county government was disbanded on July 1, 1999).
- Brookline became an exclave of Norfolk County in 1873, when the neighboring town of West Roxbury was annexed by Boston (and left Norfolk County to join Suffolk County).
- They were the "Suffolk Resolves" because Milton was part of Suffolk County until 1793, when Norfolk County split off, leaving only Boston and Chelsea in Suffolk County.
- The town was within Suffolk County from its founding in 1643 until 1803, and Plymouth County from 1803 to the present.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Suffolk County, Massachusetts