Settlements similar to or like Sukkur
City in the Pakistani province of Sindh along the western bank of the Indus River, directly across from the historic city of Rohri. Wikipedia
- She was kept for a time in Karachi before being moved to Sukkur prison and then back again to Karachi.
- The 6-lane, 392 kilometre long M-5 section of the motorway is built between Sukkur and Multan at a cost $2.89 billion.
- In Sindh, the Indus burst its banks near Sukkur on 8 August, submerging the village of Mor Khan Jatoi.
- The Hindus were mostly concentrated in cities and formed majority of population, Cities included Hyderabad, Karachi, Shikarpur, and Sukkur.
- The city will also be connected to Sukkur by the M-6 motorway, being built as part of the wider China-Pakistan Economic Corridor.
- In Sindh, the Indus River burst its banks near Sukkur on 8 August, submerging the village of Mor Khan Jatoi.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Sukkur