Settlements similar to or like Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
City in Dane County in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. Wikipedia
Sentences forSun Prairie, Wisconsin
- In 1990, Famous Footwear launched a 740000 sqft distribution center in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, near Madison.
- Davis attended Charles H. Bird Elementary School in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, from first grade through part of fifth.
- The Hall of Fame is located at Angell Park Speedway in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, and can be accessed during weekly Sunday races during the summer.
- Madison shares borders with its largest suburb, Sun Prairie, and three other suburbs, Middleton, McFarland, and Fitchburg.
- The route bypasses Sun Prairie on the west and north sides through the city's residential zones.
- He began his racing career at the Badger Midget Racing Association at Angell Park Speedway in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin