People similar to or like Sunidhi Chauhan
Indian playback singer. Wikipedia
Indian singer. Chauhan made her career debut at the age of 13, with the film Shastra. Wikipedia
Given by Filmfare as part of its annual Filmfare Awards for Hindi films, to recognise a female playback singer who has delivered an outstanding performance in a film song. Established in 1954, the category for best playback singer was introduced in 1959. Wikipedia
Given by Indian film magazine Filmfare as a part of its annual Filmfare Awards for Hindi films, to recognise a male playback singer who has delivered an outstanding performance in a film song. Although the Filmfare Awards started in 1954, awards for the best playback singer category started in 1959. Wikipedia
List of winners and nominees of Apsara best female playback Records: Most awards to female singer, Shreya Ghoshal, was four times. 2004 Alka Yagnik - "Oodhni" - Tere Naam Wikipedia
Internationally acclaimed Indian playback singer who primarily sings Bollywood songs. Famous internationally for singing "Jai Ho" from the film Slumdog Millionaire which won an Academy Award for Best Original Song and a Grammy Award for Best Song Written for a Motion Picture, Television or Other Visual Media. Wikipedia
Indian playback singer. Best known as a singer in Hindi, she also sings in other Indian languages including Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Assamese, Nepali, Oriya, Bhojpuri, Punjabi, Urdu, Tulu etc. and has established herself as a leading playback singer of Indian cinema. Wikipedia
Indian playback singer and music composer, he sang songs with a music style influenced by Indian folk music and Sufi music. Inspired by the classical musicians Pandit Kumar Gandharva, Pandit Hridaynath Mangeshkar, Pandit Bhimsen Joshi, and the Qawwali singer Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. Wikipedia
Indian playback singer, live performer, television host, actor and politician. Member of Parliament representing Asansol in the 16th and 17th Lok Sabha and currently serving as the Minister of State for Environment, Forest and Climate Change, in the Union Council of Ministers. Wikipedia
Indian playback singer, actor and television presenter active in Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi and Urdu language films and a television host. He hosted the shows Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs, Star Voice of India and STAR Voice of India 2. Wikipedia
Indian playback singer. Apart from Hindi, he has also sang in other languages including Marathi, Nepali, Assamese, Bhojpuri, Gujarati, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Tamil, Punjabi, Oriya, Chhattisgarhi, Urdu, Pali, English and his native language Bengali, both in West Bengal and Bangladesh. Wikipedia
Sentences forSunidhi Chauhan
- He participated in a US tour with Sunidhi Chauhan in 2009 called The Explosion 2009 tour and in a UK tour titled All Izz Well in November 2010.
- India West praised the Hindi version by quoting, "Ghoshal proves that she can tread Sunidhi Chauhan terrain effortlessly in parts of the song, and her strong vocals once again put up a strong case for playback singers (females)".
- Khan performed alongside Sunidhi Chauhan and Shriya Saran at the opening ceremony of the IPL 2011 season, where they danced to Tamil songs.
- Indian singer Sunidhi Chauhan covered the ballad during a concert at the Royal Albert Hall in London in late September 2013.
- In the second season, it was sung by Sunidhi Chauhan.
- His voice was also featured in the song "DJ", which was sung by Sunidhi Chauhan for the film Hey Bro.
- A teaser for the song "Kamli", featuring Katrina Kaif and sung by Sunidhi Chauhan was revealed on 6 December 2013.
- Aslam performed with Sunidhi Chauhan for the first time at Hershey Centre, Mississauga, followed by another show at Oakland Arena, San Francisco, Oakland, in July 2011, during their USA and Canada tour.
- The first single, "Main Badhiya Tu Bhi Badhiya", was released on 23 May 2018 voiced by Sonu Nigam and Sunidhi Chauhan.
- Salman Ahmed, lead vocalist of the band, confirmed, during his tour to India, in an interview that he has collaborated with singer Sunidhi Chauhan recording two songs, "Yaaron" and "Kaise Bolun", for Vicky Kumar's Bollywood movie, Rhythm.
- With Sunidhi Chauhan on Aira Gaira Nathu Khaira.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Sunidhi Chauhan