Nascar teams similar to or like Sunrise Ford Racing
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes full-time in the ARCA Menards Series West. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that competes in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, the ARCA Menards Series, the ARCA Menards Series East, the ARCA Menards Series West, and the CARS Tour. Founded in early 2017 when racing team owners David Gilliland and Bo LeMastus came together to form a collaborative effort from their respective teams, David Gilliland Racing and Crosley Sports Group, known as DGR-Crosley. Wikipedia
The sixty-seventh season of the ARCA Menards Series West, a regional stock car racing series sanctioned by NASCAR. It began on February 20 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway Bullring with the Star Nursery 150, and ended on November 6 at Phoenix Raceway with the Arizona Lottery 100. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that competed in the ARCA Menards Series and the ARCA Menards Series West. Formed on January 9, 2018 by ARCA crew chief Chad Bryant, who purchased the assets of the team he had been working for in the series, Cunningham Motorsports, which was being sold by its retiring owner Briggs Cunningham, who was age 85 at the time. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series and ARCA Menards Series. Owned by Terry Jones and friend Mark Rette and currently fields the No. 30 Ford Fusion for Dominique Van Wieringen and Tristan Van Wieringen in the ARCA Menards Series and ARCA Menards Series East, respectively. Wikipedia
Sentences forSunrise Ford Racing
- Deegan earned her second career K&N Pro Series win in the event with another last-lap pass, this time on Sunrise Ford Racing's Jagger Jones.
- Driving the No. 6 car for Sunrise Ford Racing, Bickford went on to win rookie of the year for the season.
- In 2013 and 2014 he got a full ride at Sunrise Ford Racing in the K&N Pro Series West and became runner-up in 2014 seventeen points behind two-time champion Greg Pursley.
- In 2017, Self returned to the West Series for a part-time schedule of races with Sunrise Ford Racing.
- He won the championship in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West with Sunrise Ford Racing in 2013 and again in 2018 in a one-off season with SFR.
- On January 29, 2019, it was announced that Jones would move up to the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West to drive Sunrise Ford Racing's No. 6 Ford.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Sunrise Ford Racing