Settlements similar to or like Sunset Park, Brooklyn
Neighborhood in the southwestern part of the borough of Brooklyn in New York City, bounded by Park Slope and Green-Wood Cemetery to the north, Borough Park to the east, Bay Ridge to the south, and Upper New York Bay to the west. Wikipedia
Small residential neighborhood in the central part of the New York City borough of Brooklyn. Bounded by Prospect Park on the east and northeast, Park Slope at 8th Avenue on the northwest, Green-Wood Cemetery on the southwest, and Kensington at Caton Avenue on the south. Wikipedia
Neighborhood in the southwestern part of the borough of Brooklyn, in New York City. Bordered by Bensonhurst to the south, Bay Ridge to the southwest, Sunset Park to the west, Kensington and Green-Wood Cemetery to the northeast, Flatbush to the east, and Midwood to the southeast. Wikipedia
Neighborhood in the northwestern portion of the New York City borough of Brooklyn. Bounded by Degraw and Warren Streets , Hoyt and Smith Streets (east), Ninth Street or the Gowanus Expressway (south), and Interstate 278, the Gowanus and Brooklyn–Queens Expressways (west). Wikipedia
Neighborhood in the northwestern part of the New York City borough of Brooklyn. Bounded by Flushing Avenue and the Brooklyn Navy Yard to the north, Flatbush Avenue Extension and Downtown Brooklyn to the west, Atlantic Avenue and Prospect Heights to the south, and Vanderbilt Avenue and Clinton Hill to the east. Wikipedia
Sentences forSunset Park, Brooklyn
- Other longstanding settlements in Borough Park and Sunset Park have endured, while more recent immigrants are scattered throughout the southern parts of Brooklyn alongside the Russian American community.
- Sunset Park's population is 42% Latino, made up of these various ethnic groups.
- The neighborhood contains the largest concentration of Hispanic Americans in the entire borough, followed closely behind by Sunset Park.
- Until recently, there was a Norwegian area in Sunset Park, Brooklyn originally populated by Norwegian craftsmen.
- The study proposed a 17 mi route between the neighborhoods of Astoria in Queens and Sunset Park in Brooklyn, passing through several neighborhoods on the way, including Red Hook.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Sunset Park, Brooklyn