Motorsport championships similar to or like Supercars Championship
Touring car racing category in Australia, running as an International Series under Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile regulations. Wikipedia
Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile-sanctioned international motor racing series for V8 Supercars that was based in Australia. The seventeenth running of the V8 Supercar Championship Series and the seventeenth series in which V8 Supercars contested the premier Australian touring car title. Wikipedia
Sentences forSupercars Championship
- Australia's premier motor sport series, the Supercars Championship, has visited South Australia each year since 1999.
- Darwin hosts a round of the Supercars Championship every year, bringing thousands of motorsports fans to the Hidden Valley Raceway.
- In 2018, Andretti Autosport will enter the Australian Supercars Championship after purchasing a 37.5% shareholding in Walkinshaw Andretti United.
- Supercars Championship team Brad Jones Racing is based in Albury, making it the only team in the championship to have its workshop in New South Wales.
- In 2006, Bahrain also hosted its inaugural Australian V8 Supercar event dubbed the "Desert 400".
- The team also has a 37.5% ownership stake in the Australian Supercars Championship touring car team, Walkinshaw Andretti United.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Supercars Championship