Comic books similar to or like Superman (comic book)
Ongoing American comic book series featuring the DC Comics superhero Superman as its main protagonist. Wikipedia
1986 American comic book story published by DC Comics, featuring the superhero Superman. Published in two parts, beginning in Superman #423 and ending in Action Comics #583, both published in September 1986. Wikipedia
Crossover story event featured in DC Comics' Superman-related publications. The crossover, which originated from editor Mike Carlin and writers Dan Jurgens, Roger Stern, Louise Simonson, Jerry Ordway, and Karl Kesel, began in December 1992 and lasted until October 1993. Wikipedia
A collective of fictional characters appear in American comic books published by DC Comics featuring the superhero Batman as the main protagonist. Since Batman's introduction in 1939, the character has accumulated a number of recognizable supporting characters. Wikipedia
Sentences forSuperman (comic book)
- The character Superman had another breakthrough with progress when the character had his own comic book starring him which was unheard of at the time.
- In the story "The Mightiest Team in the World" in Superman #76 (June 1952), Batman teams up with Superman for the first time and the pair discover each other's secret identity.
- The much improved 1957 version was inked / penciled by Sam Citron, who is most well known for his contributions to the earlier issues of Superman.
- This sometimes ill-tempered rivalry remained the case until The Adventures of Superman #460–463 and Action Comics #650.
- A similar title comic series began appearing in the Superman comic book in 1944, starting with Superman #28.
- Following DC's 2016 DC Rebirth soft-relaunch event, the Shazam! characters were largely absent from new DC continuity, though Mary Marvel of Earth-5 appeared in Superman (vol.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Superman (comic book)