Topics similar to or like Survival analysis
Branch of statistics for analyzing the expected duration of time until one or more events happen, such as death in biological organisms and failure in mechanical systems. Wikipedia
Discrete probability distribution that expresses the probability of a given number of events occurring in a fixed interval of time or space if these events occur with a known constant mean rate and independently of the time since the last event. The Poisson distribution can also be used for the number of events in other specified intervals such as distance, area or volume. Wikipedia
Application of mathematical methods to represent theories and analyze problems in economics. By convention, these applied methods are beyond simple geometry, such as differential and integral calculus, difference and differential equations, matrix algebra, mathematical programming, and other computational methods. Wikipedia
Sentences forSurvival analysis
- Aparna V. Huzurbazar is an American statistician known for her work using graphical models to understand time-to-event data.
- The hazard function for the Cox proportional hazards model has the form
- Such systems can be extremely resilient, invariably hard to target and are, therefore, survivable.
- Survival analysis is another name for time-to-event analysis.
- Olkin has written two books with Albert W. Marshall, Inequalities: Theory of Majorization and its Applications (1979) and Life distributions: Structure of nonparametric, semiparametric, and parametric families (2007).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Survival analysis