U.S. counties similar to or like Sussex County, Delaware
Located in the southern part of the U.S. state of Delaware, on the Delmarva Peninsula. Wikipedia
Sentences forSussex County, Delaware
- In 1712 Berkeley Codd, Esq. of Sussex County, Delaware disputed some of the rights of Penn's grant from the Duke of York.
- Comcast transmits WCAU to most of Sussex County in Delaware, except for Fenwick Island as the town uses former TCI (now Comcast) service, on channel 10.
- The state is divided into three counties, having the lowest number of any state; from north to south, they are New Castle County, Kent County, and Sussex County.
- On October 28, Governor Markell declared a state of emergency, with coastal areas of Sussex County evacuated.
- Delaware is subdivided into three counties; from north to south they are New Castle, Kent and Sussex.
- Three United States counties (in Delaware, New Jersey, and Virginia), and a former county/land division of Western Australia, are named after Sussex.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Sussex County, Delaware