Nascar teams similar to or like Swan Racing
Stock car racing team that competed in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series until the 2014 season. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series. The team began running part-time in 2004 as Means-Jenkins Motorsports under a partnership with Jimmy Means and restaurant entrepreneur Bob Jenkins, with Jenkins becoming the full team owner in 2005. Wikipedia
The 64th season of NASCAR professional stock car racing in the United States and the 41st modern-era Cup season. The season started on February 18, 2012, at Daytona International Speedway, with the Budweiser Shootout, followed by the Daytona 500 on February 27. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that last competed full-time in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. As a 50–50 partnership between Robert Kauffman, the founder and managing partner of Fortress Investment Group, and two-time Daytona 500 winner Michael Waltrip, who first established the team in 1996 in the Busch Series . Wikipedia
Sentences forSwan Racing
- During the time between Darlington and Richmond, Swan Racing announced, on April 17, 2014, that they were closing shop and reevaluating their financial situation and put the team's prospects of competing at Richmond in doubt.
- In late-April, the team purchased the No. 30 team from Swan Racing, with Yeley shifting to drive the new car number.
- Shane is the son of Lisa Hmiel and Steve Hmiel, former NASCAR crew chief and later a Competition Director who worked for several teams including Dale Earnhardt, Inc. and Swan Racing.
- Formerly a partner in the recently exited Swan Racing, Marlowe founded outsourcing company TMone, and is currently the managing partner in Iowa City Capital Partners and its subsidiary Marlowe Companies Inc. After the 2015 season, Marlowe began the process of selling his stake in the team.
- He has worked for NBC since 2015 after he lost his last full-time ride in NASCAR with the closed Swan Racing team.
- He was also a minority owner of NASCAR's Swan Racing in 2013; Nutrition53 sponsored the team in 10 races that year.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Swan Racing