Settlements similar to or like Swansea, Massachusetts
Town in Bristol County in southeastern Massachusetts. Wikipedia
Sentences forSwansea, Massachusetts
- King Philip's War was a conflict between the Plymouth settlers and the Pokanokets and allied tribes, and it began in the neighboring area of Swansea, Massachusetts.
- Of specific concern was the founding of the town of Swansea, which was located only a few miles from the Wampanoag capital at Mount Hope.
- Lagasse met his first wife, Elizabeth Kief, while working at the Venus De Milo Restaurant in Swansea, Massachusetts to pay his way through school.
- A band of Pokanokets attacked several isolated homesteads in the small Plymouth colony settlement of Swansea on June 20, 1675.
- On June 20, 1675, some Wampanoags attacked colonists in Swansea, Massachusetts and laid siege to the town; they destroyed it completely five days later, leading ultimately to King Philip's War.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Swansea, Massachusetts