Philosophers similar to or like Syed Ahmad Khan
Islamic pragmatist, Islamic reformer, philosopher, and educationist in nineteenth-century British India. He is considered as the pioneer of Muslim nationalism in India and is widely credited as the father of Two-Nation Theory which formed the basis of Pakistan movement. Wikipedia
South Asian Muslim writer, philosopher, and politician, whose poetry in the Urdu language is thought by many to be among the greatest of the twentieth century, and whose vision of a cultural and political ideal for the Muslims of British-ruled India was to animate the impulse for Pakistan. Commonly referred to by the honorific Allama (from Persian علامه ʻallāma, "very knowing, most learned". Wikipedia
Independent nation in the form of Dominion of Pakistan within the British Commonwealth as the result of Pakistan Movement and the partition of India. While the history of the Pakistani Nation according to the Pakistan government's official chronology started with the Islamic rule over Indian subcontinent by Muhammad bin Qasim which reached its zenith during Mughal Era. Wikipedia
Sentences forSyed Ahmad Khan
- Establishment of the Scientific Society here, during the same period is considered as a milestone of the educational movement launched by Syed Ahmad Khan.
- Syed Ahmad Khan argued that, while the Quran remained socially relevant, reliance on hadith limits the vast potential of the Quran to a particular cultural and historical situation.
- Sir Syed Ahmad Khan (1817–1898) philosophical ideas plays a direct role in the Pakistan Movement.
- The statesman Sir Syed Ahmad Khan founded the predecessor of Aligarh Muslim University, the Muhammadan Anglo Oriental College, in 1875 having already established two schools.
- Well-known Muslim educationist of that time Syed Ahmad Khan had great respect for Nanautavi and wrote an emotional and long article on his death.
- Syed Ahmad Khan, argued for a differentiation between sinful riba "usury", which they saw as restricted to charges on lending for consumption, and legitimate non-riba "interest", for lending for commercial investment.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Syed Ahmad Khan