Youtube personalities similar to or like T-Series (company)
Music record label and film production company in India founded by Gulshan Kumar in 1983. Wikipedia
American media company, founded by brothers Benny Fine (born March 19, 1981) and Rafi Fine (born June 9, 1983), creators and media entrepreneurs. Best known for their React video series, their several timed-spoiler series, narrative web series, as well as creating a "transmedia" sitcom on YouTube, MyMusic. Wikipedia
British comedian, critic, animator, actor, author, producer and online reviewer of various products; his reviews usually include video games, toys and food. Starting such videos in his distinctive style on YouTube from 2006, the items he humorously reviews are often of low quality (most notably from Poundland), or are poor knockoffs of well-received or well-known products, which he tends to endearingly refer to as "". Wikipedia
Sentences forT-Series (company)
- Tips, which held the audio rights of Milenge Milenge, accused Reshammiya of copyright violation, as audio rights for Aap Kaa Surroor – The Real Luv Story were acquired by T-Series.
- In the same year, Ghoshal sang two songs in fifth episode of Mixtape, a web series launched by T-Series for which she received positive response.
- The soundtrack was a breakthrough for the careers of Anand-Milind, as well as T-Series, one of India's leading record labels.
- An example of a music company having its headquarters here is T-Series.
- Pitbull collaborated with Indian singer-songwriter Guru Randhawa on the song "Slowly Slowly", released by T-Series on April 19, 2019.
- The complete soundtrack was released by the record label T-Series on 6 January 2018 in Hindi, and 12 January 2018 in Tamil and Telugu.
- Since then, it has entered stiff competition against T-Series.
- Bhatt had one of his biggest releases with musical romance film Aashiqui (1990), in collaboration with T-Series.
- Dosanjh released his first album Ishq Da Uda Ada in 2004 with Finetone Cassettes, a division of T-Series.
- The major film music companies are Saregama, T-Series, Sony Music and Zee Music Company.
- The audio rights of Dabangg were sold for about inr 90000000 to T-Series.
- In February the next year, his channel's total video view count was surpassed by Indian record label T-Series at the top of YouTube's view rankings, according to Social Blade.
- A popular ghazal song from Aashiqui was "Dheere Dheere", a cover version of which was later recorded by Yo Yo Honey Singh and released by T-Series in 2015.
- "Dilbar" is popular across Southern Asia and the Arab world, with all versions of the song having received more than 1billion views on YouTube, making it the most-viewed song on the T-Series YouTube channel.
- Their success helped establish the music label T-Series.
- Gulshan Kumar, the owner of T-Series, was shot dead outside the Jeeteshwar Mahadev Mandir, a Hindu mandir dedicated to Lord Shiva of which he attended daily in Jeet Nagar, Andheri West suburb of Mumbai, on 12 August 1997.
- The music rights were bought by T-Series for inr 150000000.
- She also performed two songs for the web series titled "Mixtape" produced by music label T-Series.
- Initially, A. R. Rahman was signed in to compose original songs and background score for the film but he opted out after disagreements with T-Series as he wanted them to share the copyrights of music between him and the lyricist.
- Gulshan Kumar sold an unofficial version of the soundtrack under his T-Series label.
- Sony Music India is the largest foreign-owned music label in India, and the country's second largest record label overall with up to 25% share of the Indian music market, after the local Indian label T-Series, and ahead of Zee Music which Sony has a partnership with.
- The audio rights were bought by T-Series.
- He released his own album, Tu Hi Mere Rab Ki Tarah Hai in 2009 with T-Series.
- Following the attack, T-Series removed several songs by Pakistani artists on its YouTube channel after being pressurised by political party MNS to isolate Pakistani artists, a course of action that Kjellberg disagreed with.
- Other major production houses include Yash Raj Films, T-series, Red Chillies Entertainment, Dharma Productions, Eros International, Ajay Devgn FFilms, Balaji Motion Pictures, UTV Motion Pictures, Raaj Kamal Films International, Wunderbar Films, Aashirvad Cinemas Indian Movies Limited and Geetha Arts.
- T-Series acquired the music rights for The Dirty Picture.
- The worldwide distribution rights were sold to Yash Raj Films for inr 1250000000, the satellite rights were sold to Zee Network for inr 650000000 and the music rights to T-Series for inr 120000000, earning a total pre-release revenue of inr 2020000000.
- As of 2014, the largest Indian music record label is T-Series (which has the world's most-viewed YouTube channel) with up to 35% share of the Indian market, followed by Sony Music India (the largest foreign-owned label) with up to 25% share, and then Zee Music (which has a partnership with Sony).
- On 5 October 2018, Kjellberg uploaded a diss track against Indian record label T-Series titled "TSERIES DISS TRACK" (later renamed to "Bitch Lasagna") in response to their YouTube channel being projected to surpass PewDiePie in subscribers.
- On 15 August 2013, Kjellberg became the most-subscribed user on YouTube, being briefly surpassed in late 2013 by YouTube Spotlight and several times in early 2019 by Indian record label T-Series before being fully overtaken by the company.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: T-Series (company)