Settlements similar to or like Tabriz
Most populous city in northwestern Iran, one of the historical capitals of Iran and the present capital of East Azerbaijan Province. Wikipedia
- With a population of around 1.7 million (2016 census), Tabriz is the fifth most populous city of Iran, and had been the second most populous until the late 1960s.
- Classical literature in Azerbaijani was formed in the 14th century based on the various Early Middle Ages dialects of Tabriz and Shirvan.
- The highest point in East Azerbaijan is the volcanic peak of Sahand Mountain at 3707 m of elevation, lying south of Tabriz, whereas the lower lying areas are around Garmadooz (Ahar).
- The capital of East Azerbaijan is Tabriz.
- East Azerbaijan Province is in Regions 3 of Iran, with its secretariat located in its capital city, Tabriz.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Tabriz