Historic sites similar to or like Taj Mahal
Ivory-white marble mausoleum on the southern bank of the river Yamuna in the Indian city of Agra. Wikipedia
Legendary black marble mausoleum that is said to have been planned to be built across the Yamuna River opposite the Taj Mahal in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. Said to have desired a mausoleum for himself similar to that of the one he had built in memory of his second wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Wikipedia
Sentences forTaj Mahal
- The Mughal Empire was marked by a period of artistic exchanges and a Central Asian and South Asian architecture synthesis, with remarkable buildings such as the Taj Mahal.
- In 2012, it overtook the Taj Mahal to be the number one travel destination in Google's search trends for India.
- During the reign of Shah Jahan, the splendour of the Mughal court reached its peak, as exemplified by the Taj Mahal.
- Exceptions to the ban were made for a few films, such as the colorized re-release of Mughal-e-Azam and Taj Mahal in 2006.
- Much of Indian architecture, including the Taj Mahal, other works of Mughal architecture, and South Indian architecture, blends ancient local traditions with imported styles.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Taj Mahal