Officeholders similar to or like Tammy Baldwin
American politician serving as the junior United States Senator from Wisconsin since January 2013. Wikipedia
American politician serving as the senior United States Senator from Arizona since January 2019. A Democrat, she served three terms as a state representative for Arizona's 15th legislative district from 2005 to 2011, one term as the state senator for Arizona's 15th legislative district from 2011 to 2012, and three terms as the United States Representative for from 2013 to 2019. Wikipedia
American politician who has served as the junior United States senator from Vermont since 2007 and as U.S. Representative for the state's at-large congressional district from 1991 to 2007. Longest-serving independent in U.S. congressional history, although he has a close relationship with the Democratic Party, having caucused with House and Senate Democrats for most of his congressional career. Wikipedia
These are tables of congressional delegations from Wisconsin to the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate. List of members, their terms in office, district boundaries, and the district political ratings according to the Cook Partisan Voting Index (CPVI). Wikipedia
American lawyer and politician who has served as the junior United States Senator from Missouri since 2019. A member of the Republican Party, Hawley served as the 42nd attorney general of Missouri from 2017 to 2019, before defeating two-term Democratic incumbent Senator Claire McCaskill in the 2018 election. Wikipedia
American politician, diplomat, lawyer, writer, and public speaker who served as the 67th United States secretary of state from 2009 to 2013, as a United States senator from New York from 2001 to 2009, and as First Lady of the United States from 1993 to 2001. Clinton became the first woman to be nominated for president of the United States by a major political party when she won the Democratic Party nomination in 2016. Wikipedia
Sentences forTammy Baldwin
- In addition to the Obama re-election campaign, HRC spent money on marriage-related ballot measures in Washington, Maine, Maryland and Minnesota, and the election of Democratic Senator Tammy Baldwin in Wisconsin.
- In January 2018, Bolton announced a $1 million advertising campaign in support of Kevin Nicholson's bid for the Republican nomination to run against incumbent Democratic Senator Tammy Baldwin of Wisconsin.
- Shortly thereafter, on February 13, 2013, the Senate's first openly LGBT member, Tammy Baldwin (D-WI) stated that after meeting with Hagel, she would support his nomination.
- Democratic U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin was also elected to a second term and Democrats won all constitutional statewide offices on the ballot including Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, Secretary of State, and State Treasurer, the first time this happened in Wisconsin since 1982.
- Samberg's adoptive grandfather was industrial psychologist and philanthropist Alfred J. Marrow, through whom he is a third cousin to US Senator Tammy Baldwin.
- In the United States Senate Wisconsin is represented by Ron Johnson and Tammy Baldwin.
- Republican Donald Trump won the county in 2016, though a majority of county residents voted for Democrat Tammy Baldwin's re-election to the U.S. Senate two years later in 2018.
- On March 8, 2011, the 100th anniversary of International Women's Day, Representative Tammy Baldwin (D-Wisconsin) introduced legislation (H.J. Res. 47) to remove the congressionally imposed deadline for ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment.
- Tammy Baldwin entered the House of Representatives in 1999 as the first openly gay woman in either chamber of Congress.
- President Obama was joined by Wisconsin U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin, U.S. Representative Ron Kind, and other local leaders.
- Bill cosponsor Tammy Baldwin said the bill would strengthen Buy America requirements of the federal government and that she was hopeful both Democrats and Republicans would support "this effort to make sure our government is buying American products and supporting American workers."
- Thompson faced Democratic Congresswoman Tammy Baldwin in the general election.
- In 2018, Democrats swept all statewide offices, electing Tony Evers as Governor, Mandela Barnes as Lieutenant Governor, Josh Kaul as Attorney General, Sarah Godlewski as State Treasurer, and reelecting Doug La Follette as Secretary of State, while also reelecting United States Senator Tammy Baldwin.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Tammy Baldwin