Companies similar to or like Target Corporation
American retail corporation. Wikipedia
Canadian retail company which operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure and housewares sectors. Its Canadian operations include: Canadian Tire (including Canadian Tire Petroleum gas stations and financial services subsidiary Canadian Tire Bank), Mark's, FGL Sports (including Sport Chek and Sports Experts), PartSource, and the Canadian operations of Party City. Wikipedia
American multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, United States. The company wholly owns GEICO, Duracell, Dairy Queen, BNSF, Lubrizol, Fruit of the Loom, Helzberg Diamonds, Long & Foster, FlightSafety International, Pampered Chef, Forest River, and NetJets, and also owns 38.6% of Pilot Flying J; and significant minority holdings in public companies Kraft Heinz Company (26.7%), American Express (17.6%), The Coca-Cola Company (9.32%), Bank of America (11.65%), and Apple (5.4%). Wikipedia
American video game, consumer electronics, and gaming merchandise retailer. Headquartered in Grapevine , Texas, United States, and is the world's largest video game retailer, operating 5,509 retail stores throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe as of February 1, 2020. Wikipedia
American national off-price department store retailer, and a division of Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation with 740 stores in 40 states and Puerto Rico, with its corporate headquarters located in Burlington Township, New Jersey. Acquired by Bain Capital in a take-private transaction and in 2008, Tom Kingsbury became President and CEO. Wikipedia
Sentences forTarget Corporation
- The collection is available online and at Targets nationwide, and for every purchase, school supplies are donated to kids in need in US classrooms.
- This was done in order to end price wars of the early 1990s among discounters such as Best Buy and Target.
- Two EPs were released exclusively at the Target discount chain: Glee: The Music, Love Songs in the last week of 2010, and Glee: The Music, Dance Party in early September 2011.
- The new logo received mixed reviews from design critics who questioned whether the new logo was as bold as those of competitors, such as the Target bullseye, or as instantly recognizable as the previous company logo, which was used for 18 years.
- A Birmingham start-up, Shipt was acquired by the Target Corporation for $550 million.
- She released a special edition of her album Speak Now through Target.
- In September 2011, the HBC began downsizing the Zellers chain with the announcement that it would sell the majority of the leases for its locations to the U.S.-based retailer Target Corporation and close all of their remaining locations by early 2013.
- Pearl Jam reached a deal with Target to be the exclusive big-box store retailer for the album in the United States.
- In November 2018, Sia released the deluxe edition of the album, containing three bonus tracks, as a Target exclusive.
- The Target Chip Ganassi car driven by Franchitti won the 94th running of the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday May 30, 2010.
- Estefan's new dance-oriented studio album, Miss Little Havana, was released in the U.S. on September 27, 2011, with the physical CD available exclusively at Target.
- Chains such as Marshalls, Staples, and Target opened stores in the Bronx.
- It is, however, included on the Target version of the album.
- Between 1995 and 2000 music companies were found to have used illegal marketing agreements such as minimum advertised pricing to artificially inflate prices of compact discs in order to end price wars by discounters such as Best Buy and Target in the early 1990s.
- In 2001, Nickelodeon signed a marketing deal with Target Corporation and Burger King, expanding its merchandising.
- It was released on November 11, 2016, as a part of The Ultimate Collection, a compilation album Brooks released through Target.
- Many special editions were released in celebration of the film's 75th anniversary in 2013, including one exclusively by Best Buy (a SteelBook of the 3D Blu-ray) and another by Target stores that came with a keepsake lunch bag.
- In 2010, she wore clothes, many high end, from more than 50 design companies with less expensive pieces from J.Crew and Target, and the same year a study found that her patronage was worth an average of 14 million to a company.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Target Corporation