Settlements similar to or like Tasmania
Island state of Australia. Wikipedia
State situated in northeastern Australia, and is the second-largest and third-most populous Australian state. Federated state and a parliamentary constitutional monarchy, and is bordered by the Northern Territory, South Australia and New South Wales to the west, south-west and south respectively. Wikipedia
The states and territories of Australia are the second level of government division in Australia, between the federal government and local governments. States and territories are self-administered regions with a local legislature, police force and certain civil authorities, and are represented in the Parliament of Australia. Wikipedia
- A settlement was established in Van Diemen's Land (present-day Tasmania) in 1803, and it became a separate colony in 1825.
- The term "Aboriginal" is traditionally applied to only the indigenous inhabitants of mainland Australia and Tasmania, along with some of the adjacent islands.
- Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands.
- Despite this, the Northern Territory is the least urbanised federal division in the Commonwealth (followed by Tasmania).
- The league currently consists of 18 teams spread over five of Australia's six states (Tasmania being the exception), although there has been a lot of support for a team to be moved to or created in Tasmania.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Tasmania