Government agencies similar to or like Tasmania Parks and Wildlife Service
Government body responsible for protected areas of Tasmania on public land, such as national parks, historic sites and regional reserves. Wikipedia
Protected area in South Australia located about 300 km west of Ceduna. Its boundaries are defined by the Trans-Australian Railway to the north and by the Nullarbor National Park, the Nullarbor Wilderness Protection Area and the Yalata Indigenous Protected Area to the south. Wikipedia
Sentences forTasmania Parks and Wildlife Service
- Tasmania Parks and Wildlife Service attributed the landslip to a combination of heavy spring rains and severe erosion caused by rabbits.
- The walk can be done independently, with six main public huts maintained by Tasmania Parks and Wildlife and five private huts for commercial groups only.
- The formal penal station is located on the 8 ha Sarah Island that now operates as an historic site under the direction of the Tasmania Parks and Wildlife Service.
- In November 2012 captive Tasmanian devils were introduced to the island and are cared for by the Tasmania Parks and Wildlife Service staff who live on the island.
- In the 1970s management of the park passed to the newly formed Tasmania Parks and Wildlife Service after the controversial flooding of Lake Pedder.
- Parks and Wildlife Service and other authorities in Tasmania give advice about the access and preparation needed – due to the changing conditions of the area.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Tasmania Parks and Wildlife Service