Rivers similar to or like Taunton River
River in southeastern Massachusetts in the United States. Wikipedia
List of bridges and other crossings of the Taunton River, from its mouth at the Mount Hope Bay upstream to its source at the confluence of the Town River and Matfield River, near the Paper Mill Village neighborhood of the town of Bridgewater, Massachusetts. River source at the convergence of the Town River and the Matfield River: 41.99586°N, -70.94314°W Wikipedia
Southeastern Massachusetts consists of those portions of Massachusetts located along Buzzards Bay, including the cities of New Bedford and Fall River and their respective suburbs. Despite the location of Cape Cod and the islands to its south, which are the southeasternmost parts of the state, they are not always grouped in this designation. Wikipedia
Third richest state in the United States of America, with a median household income of $77,378 , per capita income of $41,794 (as of 2018), and a personal per capita income of $39,815 (as of 2003). Many of the state's wealthiest towns are located in the suburban area around Boston. Wikipedia
Sentences forTaunton River
- Fall River has always been considered a transportation hub for the South Coast and Mount Hope Bay areas, due to its location along the Taunton River.
- During the 19th century, Taunton was a major shipping point for grain from the inland rural farm areas of Massachusetts to the rest of the nation via Weir Village and the Taunton River.
- The town is bisected by the Canoe, Rumford and Wading Rivers, as well as many small brooks which are all part of the Taunton River Watershed.
- He began logistical preparations for an attack on Newport, caching equipment and supplies on the eastern shore of Narragansett Bay and the Taunton River.
- The town was located on the northern portion of the Taunton River, and had an economy primarily based on agriculture, though industrial development followed.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Taunton River