F1 constructors similar to or like Team Penske
American professional auto racing organization, currently competing in the NTT IndyCar Series, NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series. Wikipedia
American auto racing organization with teams competing in the NTT IndyCar Series, NASCAR Cup Series, IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, and Extreme E. They have formerly competed in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, Global Rallycross Championship, FIA World Endurance Championship and the Rolex Sports Car Series. Wikipedia
In-house radio syndication arrangement which broadcasts the Indianapolis 500, the NTT IndyCar Series, and Indy Lights to radio stations covering most of North America. The network, owned by the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and headquartered in Speedway, Indiana, claims to be one of the largest of its kind in the world. Wikipedia
Sentences forTeam Penske
- It would end after that season, with the Wood Brothers currently receiving equipment and support (other than engines) from Team Penske.
- At that year's Indianapolis 500, Revson qualified on pole and finished second, whilst in 1972, Donohue won in privateer Team Penske's M16B.
- Fittipaldi took the Marlboro sponsorship to Team Penske, an arrangement that was also pre-planned.
- The most successful car owner is Roger Penske, owner of Team Penske, which has 18 total wins and 18 poles.
- On September 16, 2013, it was announced for the 2014 racing season Montoya would compete in the IndyCar Series, driving the No. 2 Dallara-Chevrolet for Team Penske.
- Montoya raced twice in 2014 for Team Penske in between his IndyCar commitments, finishing 18th at Michigan and 23rd at Indianapolis.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Team Penske