Murderers similar to or like Ted Bundy
American serial killer who kidnapped, raped, and murdered numerous young women and girls during the 1970s and possibly earlier. Wikipedia
American convicted serial killer and child molester who is on death row in federal prison in conjunction with the 2005 kidnappings and murders of members of the Groene family of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Also serving 11 consecutive sentences of life without parole in conjunction with the same crimes as well as the 1997 murder of Anthony Martinez of Beaumont, California. Wikipedia
Convicted murderer and serial killer who was dubbed the "Highway Killer" because his crimes took place near the highway, which he frequently traveled due to his job as a trucker. Lane committed the murders while he made his way through the Northeast during the summer of 2007. Wikipedia
American serial killer and rapist. Identified by CeCe Moore, chief genetic genealogist at Parabon, via genetic genealogy website GEDmatch as the murderer of Genevieve Zitricki in Greenville, South Carolina in 1990, the rapist of a 14 year old girl in Memphis, Tennessee in 1997, and the killer of mother and daughter Sherri and Megan Scherer in Portageville, Missouri in 1998. Wikipedia
Sentences forTed Bundy
- On June 7, 2015, ID aired its first ever scripted mini-series; Serial Thriller: Angel of Decay chronicled the investigation of convicted (and later executed) serial killer Ted Bundy.
- Before he was executed, serial killer Ted Bundy stated media violence and pornography had stimulated and increased his need to commit homicide, although this statement was made during last-ditch efforts to appeal his death sentence.
- Notable alumni serial killers include Ted Bundy, who briefly attended the College of Law before dropping out.
- The mall achieved some fame after serial killer Ted Bundy's murder spree temporarily came to an end when he tried to lure Carol DaRonch into his car at the mall on November 8, 1974.
- For example, the biographical film Ted Bundy (2002) focuses on serial killer Ted Bundy's personal life in college, leading up to his execution, and Dahmer (2002) tells the story of Jeffrey Dahmer.
- Ted Bundy is an example of a power/control-oriented serial killer.
- Ted Bundy (born in November 1946) was an American serial killer who raped and murdered a lot of young women during the 1970s.
- During his final interview, Ted Bundy stated that hardcore pornography was responsible for his actions.
- Exploitative Killer's Delight is a San Francisco-set serial killer story claiming to take inspiration from Ted Bundy and the Zodiac Killer.
- Infamous serial killer Ted Bundy was imprisoned in the Glenwood Springs jail until he escaped on the night of December 30, 1977, an escape which went undetected for 17 hours.
- Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy are examples of organized serial killers.
- Serial killer Ted Bundy was arrested in Granger on August 16, 1975, on a routine traffic stop.
- In 2004 he portrayed serial killer Ted Bundy in the A&E Network film The Riverman, which became one of the highest rated original movies in the network's history and garnered a prestigious BANFF Rockie Award nomination.
- He also starred as serial killer Ted Bundy in Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile, opposite Lily Collins as Bundy's girlfriend.
- During her time in Tallahassee, her apartment was broken into by someone; she suspected that it was Ted Bundy, a serial killer and rapist who is thought to have murdered, at least, thirty-five young women and attacked several others.
- Serial murderer and rapist Ted Bundy was executed in the same electric chair in Florida on January 24, 1989.
- Notorious serial killer Ted Bundy snatched victim Debra Kent from Viewmont High School in Bountiful on November 8, 1974.
- Investigations of notorious serial killers Ted Bundy and the Green River Killer were performed in 1974 by Robert Keppel and psychologist Richard Walter.
- Ethical integrity is not synonymous with the good, as Zuckert and Zuckert show about Ted Bundy:
- Following his departure from St. Elsewhere in February, he played the lead in the TV movies Prince of Bel Air, co-starring with Kirstie Alley, and The Deliberate Stranger, in which he portrayed the real-life serial killer Ted Bundy.
- In 1978, serial killer Ted Bundy entered the Chi Omega sorority house at Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida on January 15.
- She plays Elizabeth Kendall, Ted Bundy's long time girlfriend, who struggles to accept that her partner was a serial killer.
- Other prominent true crime accounts include Truman Capote's In Cold Blood; the best-selling true crime book of all time Helter Skelter, by the lead Manson family prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi and Curt Gentry; and Ann Rule's The Stranger Beside Me, about Ted Bundy.
- Beginning March 1, 1978, Cramer worked for the Tallahassee Democrat in Tallahassee, Florida, where he was one of the first people to cover the Ted Bundy murders since he lived only a few blocks away.
- Notable alumni of the University of Washington include U.S. Olympic rower Joe Rantz (1936); architect Minoru Yamasaki (1934); news anchor and Big Sky resort founder Chet Huntley (1934); US Senator Henry M. Jackson (JD 1935); Baskin Robbins co-founder Irv Robbins (1939); former actor, The Hollywood Reporter columnist and TCM host Robert Osborne (1954); glass artist Dale Chihuly (BA 1965); Serial Killer Ted Bundy; Nobel Prize-winning biologist Linda B. Buck; Pulitzer Prize-winning author Marilynne Robinson (PhD 1977), martial artist Bruce Lee; saxophonist Kenny G (1978); MySpace co-founder Chris DeWolfe (1988); Mudhoney lead vocalist Mark Arm (1985, English); Soundgarden guitarist Kim Thayil (Philosophy); music manager Susan Silver (Chinese); actor Rainn Wilson (BA, Drama 1986); and actor and comedian Joel McHale (1995, MFA 2000).
- After his role in the 2002 film Enough, in which he played the abusive husband of Jennifer Lopez's character, he portrayed serial killer Ted Bundy in the 2003 made-for-TV movie The Stranger Beside Me.
- Dobson interviewed serial killer Ted Bundy on-camera the day before Bundy's execution on January 24, 1989.
- He starred as reporter Richard Larsen in The Deliberate Stranger, a television movie about serial killer Ted Bundy.
- It is believed in the instance of Ted Bundy, he repeatedly killed brunette women who reminded him of a previous girlfriend with whom he had become infatuated, but who had ended the relationship, leaving Bundy rejected and pathologically rageful (Bundy, however, denied this as a motivating factor in his crimes).
- Hospital officials found photographs and letters in Hinckley's room that showed a continued obsession with Foster, as well as evidence that Hinckley had exchanged letters with serial killer Ted Bundy and sought the address of the incarcerated Charles Manson, who had inspired Lynette Fromme to try to kill president of the United States Gerald Ford.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ted Bundy