Criminals similar to or like Ted Kaczynski
American domestic terrorist, anarchist and former mathematics professor. Wikipedia
American convicted mass murderer who pled guilty to 19 charges of murder and attempted murder in connection with the January 8, 2011 Tucson shooting, in which he shot and severely injured U.S. Representative Gabby Giffords, and killed six people, including Chief U.S. District Court Judge John Roll, Gabe Zimmerman, one of Giffords' staff, and a 9-year-old girl, Christina-Taylor Green. Injured while subduing him. Wikipedia
American serial killer, serial rapist, burglar, and former police officer who committed at least 13 murders, 50 rapes, and 120 burglaries across California between 1973 and 1986. Responsible for at least three crime sprees throughout California, each of which spawned a different nickname in the press, before it became evident that they were committed by the same offender. Wikipedia
American former Washington State National Guardsman convicted by court-martial on September 3, 2004 on five counts of attempting to provide aid to the terrorist network al-Qaeda. Currently serving a life sentence in the United States Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas with the eligibility of parole. Wikipedia
Sentences forTed Kaczynski
- In December 1994, the company received attention after an executive at Burson-Marsteller was killed by a mailbomb sent by the "Unabomber".
- On May 15, 2016, Entertainment Weekly released several promotional photos, showing a first look at Paul Bettany's portrayal of Ted Kaczynski.
- Media reports have tied Ted Kaczynski, also known as the Unabomber, to environmental activists, and say that the 23 injuries and three deaths through letter-bombs were the acts of an independent eco-terrorist.
- The Secret Agent influenced the Unabomber—Ted Kaczynski; he was a great fan and as an adolescent kept a copy at his bedside.
- Among them was 17-year-old Ted Kaczynski, a mathematician who went on to become the Unabomber, a domestic terrorist targeting academics and technologists for 18 years.
- It depicted a fictionalized account of the FBI's hunt for the Unabomber and premiered on Discovery Channel on August 1, 2017.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ted Kaczynski