Magazines similar to or like Teen Vogue
American online publication, formerly in print, launched in 2003, as a sister publication to Vogue, targeted at preteen girls. Wikipedia
British-American journalist who has served as editor-in-chief of Vogue since 1988 and global chief content officer for Condé Nast since 2020; she is also artistic director of Condé Nast and global editorial director of Vogue. Important figure in much of the fashion world, praised for her eye for emerging fashion trends. Wikipedia
Sentences forTeen Vogue
- One such example of Vogue's popularity is the younger version, Teen Vogue, which covers clothing and trends that are targeted more toward the "fashionista on a budget".
- A report in Teen Vogue described "rampant" sexual harassment and assault at the 2018 festival, and the author said she was groped 22 times in 10 hours.
- In 2005, Watson began her modelling career with a photo shoot for Teen Vogue, which made her the youngest person to cover the magazine.
- Montag befriended their neighbor Audrina Patridge, while Conrad bonded with her fellow Teen Vogue intern Whitney Port.
- Condé Nast also publishes Teen Vogue, a version of the magazine for teenage girls in the United States.
- She has appeared multiple times as part of Teen Vogue Best Dressed list, including in June 2007, September 2008, December 2008, and February 2009.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Teen Vogue