Venues similar to or like Telenor Arena
Multi-purpose indoor arena located at Fornebu in Bærum, outside Oslo, Norway. Wikipedia
Indoor arena located in Salt Lake City, Utah. The arena serves as the home venue for the National Basketball Association (NBA)'s Utah Jazz, and has been the home venue for other professional athletic teams, such as the Arena Football League's Utah Blaze and the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA)'s Utah Starzz. Wikipedia
Sentences forTelenor Arena
- The club's record home attendance was set on 13 September 2009, when 13,402 spectators attended Telenor Arena to watch a game against Rosenborg BK.
- Their stay at the Telenor Arena became shorter than desired; after a three year-long stay at the indoor arena, they moved back to the Nadderud Stadion due to economic issues with the new arena.
- They then moved into the Telenor Arena, which had a capacity of 15,000 people.
- On 3 July 2009, it was decided that the venue would be the newly constructed Telenor Arena, in the municipality of Bærum neighbouring Oslo.
- Their home stadium is the Nadderud Stadion after a three-year-long stay at the Telenor Arena.
- In 2009 the football section relocated somewhat as they inaugurated the new stadium Telenor Arena.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Telenor Arena