Criminals similar to or like Terry Nichols
American domestic terrorist who was convicted of being an accomplice in the Oklahoma City bombing. Wikipedia
American domestic terrorist who carried out the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing that killed 168 people and injured more than 680 others, and destroyed one third of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. The deadliest act of terrorism in the United States prior to the September 11 attacks. Wikipedia
Domestic terrorist truck bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States, on Wednesday, April 19, 1995. Perpetrated by anti-government extremists Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols, the bombing happened at 9:02 am and killed at least 168 people, including many children, injured more than 680 others, and destroyed more than one third of the building, which had to be demolished. Wikipedia
Pakistani convicted terrorist who was one of the main perpetrators of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and the bombing of Philippine Airlines Flight 434; he was also a co-conspirator in the Bojinka plot. Arrested by the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence and U.S. Diplomatic Security Service at a guest house in Islamabad, Pakistan, while trying to set a bomb in a baby doll, then extradited to the United States. Wikipedia
American terrorist convicted for a series of bombings across the southern United States between 1996 and 1998, which killed two people and injured over 100 others, including the Centennial Olympic Park bombing at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta. Listed as one of the FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitives until he was caught in 2003. Wikipedia
Sentences forTerry Nichols
- His accomplice, Terry Nichols, is serving life in prison without parole for helping plan the attack and prepare the explosive.
- McAlester was the site of the 2004 trial of Terry Nichols on Oklahoma state charges related to the Oklahoma City bombing (1995).
- McVeigh's accomplice Terry Nichols was convicted and sentenced in federal court to life in prison for his role in the crime.
- Shortly after this, the bombing was determined by police to have been carried out by American anti-government terrorists Timothy McVeigh, Terry Nichols, and Michael Fortier.
- Within days after the bombing, McVeigh and Terry Nichols were both taken into custody for their roles in the bombing.
- This separation of sovereignty is seen with the separate Federal and State trials of convicted Oklahoma City bombing co-conspirator Terry Nichols.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Terry Nichols