Radio shows similar to or like Test Match Special
British sports radio programme, originally, as its name implies, dealing exclusively with Test cricket matches, but currently covering any professional cricket. Wikipedia
Radio programme providing cricket commentary for all England test matches and selected One Day Internationals. Available worldwide, and broadcast on the Sports Tonight Live channel serving as alternative commentary to the BBC's Test Match Special which is only available in the United Kingdom. Wikipedia
Set of digital audio broadcasting technologies designed to work over the bands currently used for analogue radio broadcasting including AM broadcasting, particularly shortwave, and FM broadcasting. More spectrally efficient than AM and FM, allowing more stations, at higher quality, into a given amount of bandwidth, using xHE-AAC audio coding format. Wikipedia
Sentences forTest Match Special
- Former Test Match Special commentator Henry Blofeld played one List A match and 44 times in minor counties competitions for Norfolk between 1956 and 1965.
- Opt-outs were transferred to longwave: currently Test Match Special, extra shipping forecasts, The Daily Service and Yesterday in Parliament.
- The centre's only opening window is in the broadcasting box used by BBC Test Match Special.
- On BBC Radio's Test Match Special "View from the Boundary" interview with Brian Johnston on 20 June 1987, Lee mentioned he was 6 ft 4 in tall.
- During this series he also bowled a couple of overs of off-spin, to the surprise of many, including the commentary team on Test Match Special.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Test Match Special