Companies similar to or like Texaco
American oil subsidiary of Chevron Corporation. Wikipedia
British-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom as a public limited company . One of the oil and gas "supermajors" and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2020 revenues . In the 2020 Forbes Global 2000, Royal Dutch Shell was ranked as the 21st-largest public company in the world. Wikipedia
United States-based wholly owned subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell, a transnational corporation "oil major" of Anglo-Dutch origins, which is amongst the largest oil companies in the world. Approximately 80,000 Shell employees are based in the U.S. Its U.S. headquarters are in Houston, Texas. Wikipedia
Period of dramatic change and economic growth in the U.S. state of Texas during the early 20th century that began with the discovery of a large petroleum reserve near Beaumont, Texas. Unprecedented in its size and ushered in an age of rapid regional development and industrialization that has few parallels in U.S. history. Wikipedia
Russian multinational energy corporation headquartered in Moscow, specializing in the business of extraction, production, transport, and sale of petroleum, natural gas, and petroleum products. Formed in 1991 when three state-run, western Siberian companies named after the respective town in Khanty–Mansi Autonomous Okrug that each was based in, Langepasneftegaz, Urayneftegaz, and Kogalymneftegaz, merged. Wikipedia
- However, when Texaco's corporate library made systematic copies of journal articles for its collection, AGU and five other publishers took Texaco to court.
- In 2011, Rimes hosted the show for her fifth consecutive year, when the show switched sponsorship to Texaco.
- In the early 1930s the Texas Company developed the first mobile steel barges for drilling in the brackish coastal areas of the Gulf of Mexico.
- He makes numerous speaking engagements to audiences and is a spokesman for longtime sponsors Texaco/Havoline, Firestone and Magnaflow performance exhaust.
- Sponsorship of the Saturday afternoon broadcasts by The Texas Company (Texaco) began on December 7, 1940 with Mozart's Le nozze di Figaro.
- The Texas Fuel Company was renamed the Texas Company, and later renamed Texaco.
- In June 1960, Castro had nationalized the Esso refineries, as well as property Shell and Texaco because they refused to refine Soviet oil.
- Using actual brand names like Texaco made the sets more realistic.
- But Humble Oil still faced stiff competition from national brands such as Shell and Texaco, which at that time was the only company to market under one brand name in all 50 states.
- The Texas Company, later Texaco, also started building a refinery in 1902.
- In addition, "Red Five" fit well into the livery of his Indy car, as Newman Haas's main sponsors Texaco and Kmart both shared corporate colors of black, white and red.
- The Shell Oil Refinery in Martinez, California, the first Shell refinery in the United States, supplies Shell and Texaco stations in the West and Midwest.
- On October 15, 2000, Chevron announced acquisition of Texaco in a deal valued at $45 billion, creating the second-largest oil company in the United States and the world's fourth-largest publicly traded oil company with a combined market value of approximately $95 billion.
- Benny and his archaic auto were featured in a series of television and print ads for Texaco from the 1950s through the 1970s.
- In 1997, Shell and Texaco entered into two refining/marketing joint ventures.
- In 1936 Gulf sold Barco to the Texas Corporation, now Texaco, and they would eventually all merge as Chevron.
- Harris was caught on a Texaco gas station security camera at 9:12 a.m. buying a Blue Rhino propane tank.
- Companies such as Texaco, Chevron, Shell and JAPEX have started to drill for oil but the operations have been largely unsuccessful.
- Gulf also participated in a partnership with other majors, including Texaco, to build the Pembroke Catalytic Cracker refinery at Milford Haven and the associated Mainline Pipelines fuel distribution network.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Texaco