Albums similar to or like The 20/20 Experience
Third studio album by American singer-songwriter Justin Timberlake. Wikipedia
American singer-songwriter, actor, dancer, and record producer. Recipient of 10 Grammy Awards, 4 Emmy Awards, 7 American Music Awards, 3 Brit Awards, 9 Billboard Music Awards, 11 MTV Video Music Awards and 29 ASCAP Awards. Wikipedia
American singer-songwriter Justin Timberlake has released five studio albums, two compilation albums, three extended plays, and 40 singles (including 18 as a featured artist). Timberlake initially started his music career in 1995, as a member of boy band NSYNC. Wikipedia
Song recorded by American singer-songwriter Justin Timberlake for his fourth studio album, The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2 . Written and produced by Timberlake, Timothy "Timbaland" Mosley and Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon, with additional writing from James Fauntleroy and a sample of Barry White's "Somebody's Gonna off the Man". Wikipedia
Song recorded by American singer and songwriter Justin Timberlake for his fourth studio album, The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2 . Written and produced by Timberlake, Timothy "Timbaland" Mosley, Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon and Daniel Jones, with additional writing from James Fauntleroy and Drake. Wikipedia
American singer Justin Timberlake has embarked on five concert tours during his solo career, three of which have been worldwide and two of which have been collaborative. His 2003 debut The Justified World Tour began at intimate gigs at clubs and theatres in the United States and Australia before expanding to arenas in Europe. Wikipedia
American entertainer Justin Timberlake has released four video albums and has been featured in thirty-seven music videos, seventeen films, fifteen television shows, and six commercials. He achieved early fame when he appeared in the Disney Channel television series The All-New Mickey Mouse Club, alongside singers Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera and actor Ryan Gosling. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe 20/20 Experience
- For its associated album, The 20/20 Experience, Timberlake was named 2013 Artist of the Year with the top-selling album by iTunes' annual list of best-sellers.
- The 20/20 Experience is a neo soul album partly inspired by the expansive song structures of 1960s and 1970s rock.
- Timberlake began working on his third studio album The 20/20 Experience in June 2012 with "no rules and/or end goal in mind".
- The last album by a male artist to post a bigger pure album sales week was Justin Timberlake's The 20/20 Experience, when it debuted with 968,000 copies sold in the week ending March 24, 2013.
- The music video was directed by Floria Sigismondi and saw its world premiere as the highlight of an hour-long special on The CW in celebration of The 20/20 Experience's release.
- At the time of its release, the album had the second-biggest sales week for 2013, behind Justin Timberlake's The 20/20 Experience.
- To promote The 20/20 Experience and 2 of 2, Timberlake announced on May 5, 2013 that he would embark on The 20/20 Experience World Tour, his second concert tour on a global scale.
- The 20/20 Experience – The Complete Experience is a compilation album comprising The 20/20 Experience and The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2.
- The album is considered the second half of a two-piece project, being supplemented by his third studio album The 20/20 Experience (2013).
- Justin Timberlake won 7 out of his 11 nominations, including Top Artist, Top Male Artist and top Billboard 200 Artist for The 20/20 Experience.
- It was launched in support of his third and fourth studio albums, The 20/20 Experience (2013) and The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2 (2013).
- In March 2013, Late Night devoted a full week to Justin Timberlake, during which Timberlake performed music from his then-new album The 20/20 Experience on five consecutive shows and appeared in a different comedy sketch during each show.
- The album debuted at number two in the United Kingdom, narrowly losing the top slot to Justin Timberlake's The 20/20 Experience.
- The tour supported Timberlake's third studio album, The 20/20 Experience (2013) and Jay Z's twelfth studio album, Magna Carta Holy Grail (2013).
- At the 2013 American Music Awards it was nominated for Favorite Soul/R&B Album, however, it lost to The 20/20 Experience by Justin Timberlake.
- Another example is Justin Timberlake's 2013 album, The 20/20 Experience, which was released on March 19, 2013.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The 20/20 Experience