Musical artists similar to or like The Chainsmokers
American electronic DJ and production duo consisting of Alexander "Alex" Pall and Andrew "Drew" Taggart . Wikipedia
The discography of American DJ duo The Chainsmokers consists of three studio albums, one soundtrack, fifteen extended plays, forty singles, two promotional singles, thirty-one music videos, and thirty-six remixes. Their 2014 song "#Selfie" became their first ever single to chart in a country, peaking at number two in Sweden, number sixteen on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, number three in Australia, and number eleven in the United Kingdom. Wikipedia
List of awards and nominations received by American DJ/producer duo The Chainsmokers. The BMI Awards are annual award ceremonies based in the United States, honoring the industry's top songwriters, publishers and top 50 best-performing songs of the year. Wikipedia
Since its opening in 2001, the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas has hosted many local, regional and international artists, spanning a wide range of musical genres. A list of notable concerts are given in the table below, arranged in a chronological order. Wikipedia
American DJ duo consisting of Robert Abisi and Nick Shanholtz, based in Los Angeles. The duo gained popularity beginning in 2014 through their official remixes for artists such as Imagine Dragons, Krewella, Halsey, Vance Joy, Echosmith, Rihanna, and Tori Kelly, and through their original progressive house music. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Chainsmokers
- On 22 February 2017, the band released a long-awaited and teased collaboration track with EDM duo The Chainsmokers called "Something Just Like This".
- On 5 February 2019, the band shared teasers for their upcoming single "Who Do You Love", a collaboration with American DJ duo The Chainsmokers.
- The band competed against The Chainsmokers for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, an organization granting the wishes of children with life-threatening illnesses.
- On July 29, 2016, Halsey was featured as a vocalist on The Chainsmokers' single "Closer," a song she also cowrote.
- Chopra was also featured on "Erase", an EDM song produced by the American DJ and producer duo The Chainsmokers.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Chainsmokers