Newspapers similar to or like The Daily Telegraph
National British daily broadsheet newspaper published in London by Telegraph Media Group and distributed across the United Kingdom and internationally. Wikipedia
British national morning paper published in London by Daily Mail and General Trust and distributed across the United Kingdom. Aimed at "readers and lapsed readers" of all ages and commuters with limited time, and was originally launched in 2010 as a sister paper to The Independent. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Daily Telegraph
- There were additional complications, as one of the paper's presses was part-owned by Telegraph Newspapers and Express Newspapers, contracted to use the plant until 2009.
- At the time of Harold Evans' appointment as editor in 1981, The Times had an average daily sale of 282,000 copies in comparison to the 1.4 million daily sales of its traditional rival The Daily Telegraph.
- The Telegraph style guide bans the use of chair and chairperson; the newspaper's position, as of 2018, is that "chairman is correct English".
- In the 2015–16 season, Leicester won what The Daily Telegraph described as "one of the most astonishing league titles of all-time" and achieved many new historical, club records.
- It has been claimed, by The Daily Telegraph in 2008, that in 2007, YouTube consumed as much bandwidth as the entire Internet in 2000.
- In September 2008, The Daily Telegraph commented that YouTube was "notorious" for "some of the most confrontational and ill-formed comment exchanges on the internet", and reported on YouTube Comment Snob, "a new piece of software that blocks rude and illiterate posts".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Daily Telegraph