Films similar to or like The Dark Knight (film)
2008 superhero film directed, produced, and co-written by Christopher Nolan. Wikipedia
2005 superhero film directed by Christopher Nolan and written by Nolan and David S. Goyer. Based on the DC Comics character Batman, it stars Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Liam Neeson, Katie Holmes, Gary Oldman, Cillian Murphy, Tom Wilkinson, Rutger Hauer, Ken Watanabe, and Morgan Freeman. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Dark Knight (film)
- In December 2008, the Blu-ray Disc version of Warner Bros.' The Dark Knight sold 600,000 copies on the first day of its launch in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- The film's stars both claimed that the timing of the movie's release, a week after the highly popular Batman film The Dark Knight, negatively affected its success.
- The 2010 production directed by Jon Ciccarelli was fashioned after the atmosphere of the film The Dark Knight with a palette of reds and blacks and set the action in an urban setting.
- Avatar set a first-day launch record in the U.S. for Blu-ray sales at 1.5 million units sold, breaking the record previously held by The Dark Knight (600,000 units sold).
- Although the Academy never officially said so, many commenters noted the expansion was likely in part a response to public criticism of The Dark Knight (2008) (and, in previous years, other blockbusters and popular films) not being nominated for Best Picture.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 was Warner Bros.' highest-grossing movie ever (surpassing The Dark Knight).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Dark Knight (film)