Doctor who episodes similar to or like The Doctor Falls
Twelfth and final episode of the tenth series of the British science fiction television series Doctor Who. Wikipedia
Episode of the British science fiction television series Doctor Who, written by Steven Moffat, directed by Rachel Talalay, and was broadcast as the thirteenth Christmas special on 25 December 2017 on BBC One. It features the final regular appearance of Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor, the first official appearance of Jodie Whittaker as the Thirteenth Doctor, and guest-stars David Bradley as the First Doctor, having previously portrayed original First Doctor actor William Hartnell in the 2013 docudrama An Adventure in Space and Time. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Doctor Falls
- In The Doctor Falls, the Master acquired a TARDIS before leaving Gallifrey, but burned out its dematerialization circuit while attempting to get away from a black hole too fast.
- Four years later, Simm reprised the role for the show's first ever "multi-Master" story, "World Enough and Time"/"The Doctor Falls" (2017), which caught up with Simm's Master shortly before his regeneration.
- In turn, though Missy expressed a love for who she was in her past incarnation, she forced his own regeneration into her to ensure she would become the person she now was ("The Doctor Falls").
- The "Mondasian Cybermen" in "World Enough and Time" and "The Doctor Falls" were created by the Millennium FX team, and were an updated version of Sandra Reid's 1966 design of the Cybermen for The Tenth Planet.
- In "The Doctor Falls", the Master uses a laser screwdriver again to battle the Cybermen.
- In the series 10 finale "The Doctor Falls", David Bradley appeared as the First Doctor, confronting his twelfth incarnation as the latter resists his oncoming regeneration.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Doctor Falls