Televisions similar to or like The Ed Sullivan Show
American television variety show that ran on CBS from June 20, 1948, to June 6, 1971, and was hosted by New York entertainment columnist Ed Sullivan. Wikipedia
American variety show, hosted by the stage and screen star Danny Kaye, which aired on Wednesday nights from September 25, 1963, to June 7, 1967, on the CBS television network. Directed by Robert Scheerer, it premiered in black-and-white switching to color broadcasts in the fall of 1965. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Ed Sullivan Show
- In Canada it out-performed The Ed Sullivan Show broadcast from the United States and became the top-rated television show throughout much of the 1960s.
- The show featured McCartney and Ringo Starr, and celebrated the legacy of the Beatles and their groundbreaking 1964 performance on The Ed Sullivan Show.
- Allen's show with Presley had, for the first time, beaten CBS's Ed Sullivan Show in the ratings.
- As the story goes, Nixon did not know any Russian songs, but Khrushchev knew that one American song as it had been sung on The Ed Sullivan Show.
- They gave their first live US television performance two days later on The Ed Sullivan Show, watched by approximately 73 million viewers in over 23 million households, or 34 percent of the American population.
- In May 1963, Dylan's political profile rose when he walked out of The Ed Sullivan Show.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Ed Sullivan Show