Settlements similar to or like The Hague
City on the western coast of the Netherlands on the North Sea, the administrative and royal capital of the Netherlands and the capital of the province of South Holland. Wikipedia
Capital and most populous city of the Netherlands with a population of 872,680 within the city proper, 1,558,755 in the urban area and 2,480,394 in the metropolitan area. Colloquially referred to as the "Venice of the North", attributed by the large number of canals which form a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Hague
- This will be the first time that Rotterdam has hosted the contest, and the first time The Netherlands has hosted the contest since, when it was held in The Hague.
- The States General, the confederal government, were seated in The Hague and consisted of representatives from each of the seven provinces.
- For example: 2597 GV 75 will direct a postal delivery to Theo Mann-Bouwmeesterlaan 75, 's‑Gravenhage (the International School of The Hague).
- As an example, The Hague never gained city rights, but because of its size - more than half a million inhabitants - it is regarded as a city.
- Both chambers are in The Hague which is the seat of parliament but not the official capital of the Netherlands, which is Amsterdam.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Hague