Musical artists similar to or like The Killers
American rock band formed in Las Vegas in 2001 by Brandon Flowers and Dave Keuning (lead guitar, backing vocals). Wikipedia
American rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada. Answered by Brandon Flowers, Mark Stoermer and Ronnie Vannucci Jr., a Warner Bros. employee recommended them to Lizard King Records, who signed them. Wikipedia
American rock band the Killers has released six studio albums, one live album, three compilation albums, one extended play, 38 singles, four promotional singles, and 38 music videos. Part of the post-punk revival movement, The Killers are influenced by music styles of the 1980s and 1990s. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Killers
- On the day of his death, The Killers dedicated their rendition of "Pale Blue Eyes" to Reed at the Life Is Beautiful festival in Las Vegas.
- One week later, rock band The Killers performed their biggest headline show at the venue on 22 June.
- The Killers performed a song specially written for the Wembley Stadium: The Wembley Song.
- Rock band The Killers recorded their first live album, Live from the Royal Albert Hall in July 2009.
- "Bones" is the sixth overall single by American indie rock band The Killers and the second released from their second studio album, Sam's Town.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Killers