Televisions similar to or like The Larry Sanders Show
American television sitcom set in the office and studio of a fictional late-night talk show. Wikipedia
American television situation comedy series created by Garry Shandling and Dennis Klein and produced by Brillstein-Grey Entertainment, Columbia Pictures Television, and HBO. The show originally aired in the United States on HBO between August 15, 1992 and May 31, 1998, with 89 episodes split over six seasons. Wikipedia
American sitcom television series that aired on NBC from March 21, 1995 to May 4, 1999, focusing on the work lives of the staff of a New York City AM news radio station. Ensemble cast featuring Dave Foley, Stephen Root, Andy Dick, Maura Tierney, Vicki Lewis, Joe Rogan, Khandi Alexander, Jon Lovitz, and Phil Hartman in his final regular role before his death. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Larry Sanders Show
- During the run of The X-Files, he also made several guest appearances in the cult TV satire The Larry Sanders Show, playing a fictionalized version of himself who is very attracted to Sanders.
- Stone dated comedian Garry Shandling briefly and appeared on his show The Larry Sanders Show in the episode "The Mr. Sharon Stone Show".
- This was almost an all-time record; the two shows were second behind The Larry Sanders Show, with 16 nominations in 1996.
- Petty was also featured in Shandling's other show, The Larry Sanders Show, as one of the Story within a story final guests.
- Stewart had a recurring role in The Larry Sanders Show, playing himself as an occasional substitute and possible successor to late-night talk show host Larry Sanders (played by Garry Shandling).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Larry Sanders Show