Nascar teams similar to or like The Motorsports Group
American professional stock car racing team that last competed in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that competed in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. Formed in 2011 as LTD PowerSports, fielding the No. 50 for T. J. Bell, and later in 2012, the team fielded the No. 40 and the No. 33 part-time in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, while fielding the No. 27 in the Camping World Truck Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that used to compete in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. The team competed in the NASCAR Winston Cup Series primarily during the early to mid 1990s, suspending racing operations in 1997 and continuing on as Tri-Star Motors, and later Pro Motor Engines, supplying engines to many NASCAR teams prior to returning to competition in 2010. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series. The team began running part-time in 2004 as Means-Jenkins Motorsports under a partnership with Jimmy Means and restaurant entrepreneur Bob Jenkins, with Jenkins becoming the full team owner in 2005. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Motorsports Group
- In February 2013, it was announced that Sorenson would drive full-time in the Nationwide Series in the No. 40 Chevrolet for The Motorsports Group.
- In 2015, White and Long were joined by team owners Rick Ware and Curtis Key as partners, and the team expanded to two full-time cars with the No. 40.
- In 2012, Wise ran the majority of the Nationwide Series schedule for The Motorsports Group.
- After The Motorsports Group opted not to enter the three race West-Coast swing, Ron Hornaday, Jr. entered the race in the No. 30 Chevrolet.
- Forty-seven drivers were entered for the race, but was reduced to 46 after Ron Hornaday, Jr. and The Motorsports Group withdrew from the event.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Motorsports Group