Albums similar to or like The Mountain (Steve Earle album)
Eighth studio album by Steve Earle, backed by the Del McCoury Band, and released in 1999 . Wikipedia
Sentences forThe Mountain (Steve Earle album)
- Steve Earle's song "Dixieland" from his album The Mountain refers to Chamberlain and the Battle of Gettysburg:
- Steve Earle and The Del McCoury Band recorded the song "Pilgrim" as a tribute to Huskey on his 1999 album The Mountain.
- He made a foray into bluegrass influenced music in 1999 when he released the album The Mountain with the Del McCoury Band.
- They shared co-billing on his 1999 album The Mountain.
- Co-produced The Mountain (Steve Earle album) with Steve Earle.
- The song "Dixieland" by Steve Earle and the Del McCoury Band is also about the 20th Maine.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The Mountain (Steve Earle album)