Comic books similar to or like The New 52
2011 revamp and relaunch by DC Comics of its entire line of ongoing monthly superhero comic books. Wikipedia
2016 relaunch by the American comic book publisher DC Comics of its entire line of ongoing monthly superhero comic book titles. Using the end of The New 52 initiative in May 2016 as its launching point, DC Rebirth restored the DC Universe to a form much like that prior to the 2011 "Flashpoint" storyline while still incorporating numerous elements of The New 52, including its continuity. Wikipedia
In September 2011, DC Comics relaunched their entire line of publications, dubbing the new publishing initiative as The New 52. The initiative consisted of a new imprint of titles, all labeled with "The New 52" logo, as well as creating a rebooted DC Universe post-"Flashpoint" that saw characters from the former WildStorm and Vertigo imprints being absorbed into the main DC Comics line. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe New 52
- The Batmobile was redesigned in 2011 when DC Comics relaunched its entire line of comic books, with the Batmobile being given heavier armor and new aesthetics.
- As part of DC's 2011 continuity relaunch, Grayson returned to being Nightwing following the Flashpoint crossover event.
- The reboot called The New 52 gave new origin stories and costume designs to many of DC's characters.
- Another major outfit change for Wonder Woman came about as part of DC Comics' 2011 relaunch of its entire line of publications, The New 52.
- In 2011, DC Comics implemented The New 52, a relaunch of its titles and a reboot of its fictional continuity.
- In the continuity of DC's 2011 relaunch of all of this monthly titles, The New 52 reboot, Cyborg replaced Martian Manhunter as one of the seven founding members.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The New 52