Universities similar to or like The New School
Private research university in New York City. Wikipedia
List of public and private colleges and universities in the state of New York. (SUNY Statutory Colleges) Wikipedia
Public land-grant research university based in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Originally called Queen's College, and today it is the eighth-oldest college in the United States, the second-oldest in New Jersey , and one of the nine U.S. colonial colleges that were chartered before the American War of Independence. Wikipedia
Private research university with four campuses in New York City. The university's undergraduate schools — Yeshiva College, Stern College for Women, Katz School of Science and Health, and Syms School of Business — offer a dual curriculum inspired by Modern-Centrist-Orthodox Judaism's hashkafa (philosophy) of Torah Umadda ("Torah and secular knowledge"), combining academic education with the study of the Torah. Wikipedia
Private research university with its main campus in Macon, Georgia. Oldest private university in the state and enrolls more than 9,000 students in 12 colleges and schools: liberal arts and sciences, business, engineering, education, music, college of professional advancement, law, theology, medicine, pharmacy, nursing, and health professions. Wikipedia
Private research university with its main campus in Potsdam, New York, and additional graduate program and research facilities in the New York Capital Region and Beacon, New York. Founded in 1896 and has an enrollment of about 4,300 students studying toward bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees in each of its schools or institutes: the Institute for a Sustainable Environment, the School of Arts & Sciences, the David D. Reh School of Business, the Wallace H. Coulter School of Engineering, and the Earl R. and Barbara D. Lewis School of Health Sciences. Wikipedia
Private research university in Greater St. Louis with its main campus (Danforth) mostly in unincorporated St. Louis County, Missouri, and Clayton, Missouri. It also has a West Campus in Clayton, North Campus in the West End neighborhood of St. Louis, Missouri, and Medical Campus in the Central West End neighborhood of St. Louis, Missouri. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe New School
- To the north is the campus of The New School, which is housed in several buildings that are considered historical landmarks because of their innovative architecture.
- Following Cowell's advice, Cage travelled to New York City in 1933 and started studying with Weiss as well as taking lessons from Cowell himself at The New School.
- From 1927 to 1930 and 1935 to 1938, he taught classes at The New School of Social Research in New York City.
- Many other facilities are in buildings shared by other colleges in The New School but the facilities below are mainly exclusive to Parsons.
- The Guitar Study Center became part of The New School in New York City, sometime before 2002.
- In 1970, the school became a division of the New School for Social Research, which later evolved into The New School.
- In 2005, when the parent institution was renamed The New School, the school underwent a rebranding and was renamed Parsons The New School for Design.
- By March 2017 Zorn had negotiated with The New School to move The Stone to Greenwich Village.
- He later taught at The New School and studied with writing teacher Lajos Egri.
- In 1990, Calloway was presented with the Beacons in Jazz Award from The New School in New York City.
- After high school, Smith attended The New School in New York City, but did not graduate.
- He later studied at the Dramatic Workshop of The New School in New York City.
- WNSR is a student-run, faculty-advised online-only university radio station based at The New School.
- The New School, with its Parsons The New School for Design, a division of The New School, and the School's Graduate School expanded in the 2000s, with the renovated, award-winning design of the Sheila C. Johnson Design Center at 66 Fifth Avenue on 13th Street.
- It is one of the five colleges of The New School.
- It is a station for all divisions of The New School.
- He also studied at The New School.
- From September 1994 through May 2005, the Studio collaborated with The New School in the education of master’s-level theatre students at the Actors Studio Drama School (ASDS).
- Brando decided to follow his sisters to New York, studying at the American Theatre Wing Professional School, part of the Dramatic Workshop of the New School, with influential German director Erwin Piscator.
- On his return, he settled in Manhattan, working as a freelance writer, a lecturer at The New School for Social Research, and a visiting professor at Bennington, Smith, and other American colleges.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The New School