Buildings similar to or like The O2
Large entertainment district on the Greenwich peninsula in South East London, England, including an indoor arena, a music club, a Cineworld cinema, an exhibition space, piazzas, bars, and restaurants. Wikipedia
Town in south-east London, England, centred 5.5 mi east-southeast of Charing Cross and located in the historic county of Kent. For administrative purposes it formed part of the Metropolitan Borough of Greenwich in the County of London from 1889 to 1965, and has since formed part of the Royal Borough of Greenwich in the ceremonial county of Greater London. Wikipedia
Mixed-tenure modern development on an urban village model located on the Greenwich Peninsula in Greenwich, in south-east London, and part of the Millennium Communities Programme under English Partnerships (now renamed Homes and Communities Agency). Designed by architects Ralph Erskine and partners with EPR Architects Ltd as executive architect as part of the regeneration of the whole brownfield site of East Greenwich Gas Works. Wikipedia
Sentences forThe O2
- The arena's capacity was also increased to 12,500 people, making it London's second-largest indoor arena (after The O2).
- The 2017 event took place on Friday 24 March 2017, broadcast live from Building Six at The O2 in London.
- He also appeared in the 25th Anniversary Concert at The O2 Arena on October 3, 2010, again playing the role of Marius Pontmercy.
- The majority of the film screenings, including the festival's premieres, would be held within the Cineworld cinema at The O2 entertainment district.
- Quo also performed for the first time at The O2 in London.
- The 2013 ceremony took place at the indigO2 on 25 October 2013 and was hosted by Ed Byrne.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: The O2